Wow, it is 2015 already. Even with the best intentions, I find myself slacking off again on my reading. If I compare the books I read from 2012 to 2014, I’m shocked on the amount of books I used to be able to read in a year. Oh well, life must go on.
Since I been keeping my reading lists, I complete the majority of my reading using the Amazon kindle dedicated reading device, with their excellent e-ink display. This year, I’m going to try to read more on my new iPad. I still plan on reading using my iPhone, which is excellent portable reading device while waiting in line, waiting on my kids, waiting in the car, you get the idea.
Below is the list of books I’ve completed in 2015. I’ve also included links to my previous year reading book lists.
- Game of Thrones: Book 4 by George R.R. Martin (17 JAN 2015)
- Game of Thrones: Book 5 by George R.R. Martin (30 MAR 2015)
- Hardy Boys (01) Tower Treasure by Franklin W. Dixon (18 APR 2015)
- Hardy Boys (02) House of the Cliff by Franklin W. Dixon (22 APR 2015)
- Hardy Boys (03) Secret of the Old Mill by Franklin W. Dixon (30 APR 2015)
- Hardy Boys (04) Missing Chums by Franklin W. Dixon (23 MAY 2015)
- Tarsnap Mastery: Online Backups for the Truly Paranoid by Michael Lucas (12 JUL 2015)
- Arena by William R Forstchen (21 JUL 2015)
- The Martian by Andy Weir (9 NOV 2015)
- Business Adventures by John Brooks (20 NOV 2015)
You can view my reading lists from previous years using the list below.